I was tagged by a lovely sister @stepinside my handbag about a tag “what is in your handbag” . So you literally have to share what you have in your handbag rather than, try and be fancy Nancy and sort out the items to make the picture look classy 😏. So I stayed true to my word and without a single cheat here are the items inside my cross body bag.
This bag was a gift from my mom for my last birthday and I absolutely love that it can carry so many things though it is small but you can fit a phone with charging bank and the following with bit more.
1. I always keep these lipsticks in my bag in case you have a situation where u have to look half decent then they come to rescue my zombieness.
2. This perfume has been my favorite for years.
3. As my blog name is pretty obvious that I love to sew, sometimes there are situations where you have to do emergency fixes like buttons and nifty things and for that reason, I always keep with me the threaded needles pack.
4. The hair tie is a must in case I lose one or need another one.
5. My youngest bubba is teething so teething powder for any emergency when he doesn’t feel well.
6. Plaster in case we need it as kids are always active.
7. These glasses are a new addition just for adding a bit of an edge to my outfit pictures. I don’t wear these normally. The ones I wear are somewhere in my house.
8. Last but not the least it’s been quite while since I started taking care of my hands as I started developing severe eczema on my hands so the hand cream is always must and dry hands just don’t look ok.
9. And a lip balm is new addition so keep my lip hydrated. Though I don’t get to use it much but good to keep it handy.
10. My Dior lipstick is my fav Classic in shade match to my lip color.
I now tag following lovely bloggers
Weather has taken turn towards more mild temperatures and I have started digging all the spring outfit pieces out of my wardrobe . This over sized shirt dress from Primark is my
Top as it gives a beautiful Modest coverage and adding culottes has just given my outfit just the edge it needed . I was totally going for black pointy pumps , then my only pair of red pumps from Marks&Spencer‘s caught my eyes .
I thought it will be a good idea to try these on as its been quite loooong since i wore them . Well before i was expecting my third child to be precise . I know TMI . I paired this outfit with my crimp hijab from Hijab Love in my favorite neutral color . These wide leg trousers are my new found love and modest fitting is a bonus. I can’t wait to sew some tops to go with these culottes .
As a minimalist I try to find neutral colors in baby Clothing’s so I can mix match his clothes more effectively . This knitted jumper with a crochet hose applique on it had me like love at first sight . And Zara’s knitted bottoms are just perfect for British cold winters . I am so looking forward for zara and H&M spring collections for toddlers .
Pointy flats are trending for past few years and I just can’t get enough of them. They don’t just look pretty but they are extremely comfortable for busy mom like me who likes to make effort sometimes . Here is my collection so far. Just after I took pictures I forgot that I didn’t include all of them . I am huge fan of new look shoes as they always come up with the best wide-fitted shoes . My favourite pair is the lace one as I just could find any other pair in the same style as as soon as this style came out it was sold out in every shop . What kind of shoes you like the most and why ? I would love to know in the comments below .